Cory, if we’re gonna be married, we have to be able to be totally honest with each other.
Underlined passage, Mystery and Manners by Flannery O’Connor, page 134.
He’s just mad because he can’t acquire all the apple juice that I’m acquiring. (x)
Six simple rituals for more winning:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
the only reason football players have those big gates in front of their faces is so they don’t start kissing during the game
Koyashskoe lake in Kerch, (Crimea). Located in the Opukske Reserve, Lake Koyashske is considered to be the saltiest in Crimea – a liter of its water contains 350 grams of salt. The lake’s main highlight is its changing-colour properties that depend on the season(when it’s hot, the water is pink-coloured). The unusual color of the lake is due to the microscopic algae living in the water. Another reason for the lake’s red color is the high population of brine shrimps that live there.
Photo credit: Sergey Anashkevitch
More on my Blogspot
The Incredibles (2004)
DID DASH JUST MAKE A JOKE ABOUT HIS SISTER SUCKING SOMEONE…
No wonder why she attacked him.
I NEVER GOT THAT JOKE WHEN I WAS LITTLE I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE SHE JUST HAD A CRUSH ON HIM
Something tells me she already ate Tony’s loaf…
Did nobody notice Tony’s last name? Rydinger?